|Buying a new home is one of the
most important decisions that a person makes during their lifetime. With so many
considerations to be made, you'll be glad that you have Sandra on your side!
We Start Looking at Homes I will...
- Explain the details of the Purchase Agreement
and give you a copy for your review.
- Estimate in writing, the expenses you will
incur so there will not be any surprises at the time of closing.
- Explain all the various financing options,
fixed mortgages vs. adjustable and 15 year vs. 30 year mortgages.
- Discuss and explain the Broker Listing
- Arrange an appointment with a mortgage
representative to pre-qualify and determine the amount of mortgage you can
- Discuss architectural style, location, schools
and special features that you desire.
After the Sale and Prior to closing I will...
- Assist in obtaining a homeowner's insurance
- Coordinate possession details and final
- When appropriate, meet the appraiser at the
property and present any market data required.
- Help you arrange for any necessary inspections
of the property in order to evaluate the major elements of the home and review
the report with you.
- Assist you in determining the appropriate
financing and help you select the best financial institutions to obtain your
- Inform you of the amount your cashier's check
will need to be at the time of closing. Most banks require ten days for any
deposit to clear before they will issue a cashier's check.
- Assist you in obtaining a Power of Attorney,
At the closing
- Discuss proceeds and closing statements with
- Attend the closing and answer all questions.
- Coordinate possession of property.
- Maintain a file of closing papers.
- Explain pay-off.
- Arrange for payment of expenses from closing
- Coordinate the transfer of utilities and keys.